Classification Policies That Apply to All Organizations
Many companies don’t have visibility into their organization’s most sensitive files. Without the ability to organize and classify your data, your organization will be exposed to risk in the form of internal or outsider data breaches. Aparavi has over 140 pre-defined powerful classification policies that can help you reduce risk, gain insights and increase value to your organization.
In this episode of the Aparavi Podcast, we discuss five of Aparavi’s classification policies that should be enabled by every single client to better protect their organization, specifically:
- Authentication (to detect saved passwords or credentials)
- CJIS (to detect criminal records)
- Ransomware (to detect 6,000+ known ransomware extensions, automatically updated with our cloud-based platform)
- Ethics & Code of Conduct (to detect communications that violate corporate codes of conduct)
- IP Address (to detect IP addresses that may provide a gateway for hackers)
These 5 policies in particular should be a standard for every organization, so your team can find sensitive data, allow decisions to be made to protect that data from unauthorized access, and empower them to proactively identify harmful files that pose compliance or security risks.