Aparavi is the data intelligence and automation platform that empowers organizations to truly control and exploit their data simply and without complexity. The Aparavi Platform lowers data costs, reduces risk, and provides greater insight for data-driven companies. Intelligent search and advanced automation help users classify, protect, and optimize their data from the edge, on-premises, and across multi-cloud storage, breaking through data silos and transforming operations.
For decades, this has required multiple products that are not interoperable and create additional cost and complexity. Aparavi answers today’s most demanding data challenges through a single platform for data governance, compliance, IT consolidation, and new open secure access for additional applications in the cloud.
The Aparavi Early Access Program is designed to provide access and use of Aparavi products to a very select set of customers and strategic partners before the rest of the market, along with direct access to Aparavi experts.
Our goal is to enable a direct feedback line of communication for learning, release adjustment, and impact on future releases, as well as feedback on overall usability and experience.
Unlike a “beta program” where a product may not be feature-complete or stable, the EAP product(s) have successfully passed development and quality assurance criteria that deem the product ready for first customer-ship. Additionally, this release can be purchased by participants with preferred pricing and support.
Apply for Aparavi EAP
Why Join the Platform Early Access Program?
- Early access to Aparavi product and features before they are generally available (GA) to the marketplace
- An opportunity to shape feature design, capability, and user experience through direct feedback
- Exclusive white glove treatment with our technology experts, including help with any setup or configuration and usability
- Preferred discounting on year-one purchase
Eligibility & Enrollment
- Any participant request will be evaluated based on level of commitment to participation and applicability of Aparavi product(s) to requester’s company environment
- The product(s) learnings, feedback and collaboration with both parties (Aparavi and program participant) are all confidential with mutual NDA required to be in place before start of access
- To apply for the Early Access Program, please fill out the form above. Please note that spaces are limited so we may not be able to accommodate all applications.
Questions & Answers
Q: When does this program start and finish?
A: Typically, the program starts once the product(s) have reached the quality metrics and production readiness threshold. The program runs between 4 and 6 weeks, depending on the volume of engagement, feedback, and any adjustments that our EAP participants provide.
Q: Is this version of your product(s) of high quality, or is it a beta?
A: Unlike beta programs, the platform and features available through the Aparavi Early Access Program have gone through our extensive quality assurance processes, so you’re getting a “production-grade” product that is ready to use. However, some things, like supporting content and in-product tips, may not yet be available. These elements are added throughout the EAP.
Q: What happens if I need support on a new feature?
A: You can request through the communication process defined in the agreement.
Q: As part of this program, will I get to test features that won’t be included in the publicly available release?
A: Yes. For example, once you are part of the EAP, you could occasionally receive early access to features that will only be publicly available once the release is a public GA release.
Q: How will I learn when new features are available through the program?
A: We’ll email you the same day we’ve enabled a new feature as well as share new resources and invite you to exclusive, EAP member-only webinars to learn more.
Q: What if I don’t want to participate in a specific feature?
A: We strongly encourage you to try all new features offered, so you and your organization can access the full benefits of the EAP.
Q: Can I tell others about the program?
A: Yes. Feel free to share this information and link.
Q: What if I no longer want to participate in the program?
A: Simply email us at email@example.com at any time.