Aparavi delivers simple and secure long-term file retention with insight so you know exactly what and where your data is.
Organizations struggling to manage large volumes of files while enforcing lifecycle retention or governance need Aparavi.
Long-term File Retention Challenges
Organizations are keeping their files longer and in many cases indefinitely, presenting challenges such as:
- Managing file growth across storage
- Enforcing file lifecycle retention policies
- Maintaining all the tools for file management without extensive training
Only Aparavi Delivers Intelligent File Retention with Insight
- Data Awareness: View, access, and full-content search your files regardless of their location
- On-prem and multi-cloud: Connect with files on premises and with public cloud services
- Policy-driven copy management: Create one or more copies on-premises, in the cloud, or both, for policy-driven copy management and ransomware protection
- Maximum security: Ensure that your data is always protected with file encryption, both in-motion and at-rest
- Storage optimization: Optimize data storage with compression and deduplication
Simple, Secure File Retention: Automate Lifecycle Retention Policies and Gain Visibility into File Content
Aparavi has helped hundreds of companies securely retain, organize, classify and protect their files. Let Aparavi show you today’s best practices for long-term file protection, retention, and insight.
Policy driven workflows
Encryption both in-flight and at rest
Data Search and Access
Anywhere/anytime file access
Seamless cloud integration
Long-term File Retention Made Intelligent
- Simplification: Easy file copy management to archive storage and clouds
- Insight: Gain visibility into files with Data Awareness
- Security: Enforce data governance with retention policies
- Access: Find any files and content wherever it is
- Mobility: Supports the top public cloud destinations and on-premises storage
Data Awareness: Visibility and Discovery into Your Files and Their Content
Aparavi automatically scans the file and file systems, extracting information from within the files itself and its related metadata. Files can be classified so they and their content can be searched and files are easily accessed whenever a file or its related data is needed, regardless of where stored. Users gain a global view into their files, file hierarchy, the file access history and the related metadata and attributes.
Global Security for the Ultimate Protection
File protection is the heart of Aparavi but never at the cost of vendor lock-in. Aparavi encrypts files both in-motion (during file transfers) and at-rest (in the target storage). Aparavi uses a published data format to ensure your data remains “your data” with no vendor lock-in. Aparavi is constantly monitoring its environment to protect against external and internal threats, and can block suspicious file activity to ensure the right files are only accessible by the right users.
Data Search and Access for Governance and Compliance
Aparavi executes user-defined policies and applies pattern recognition to identify data types, enable deep search, and enforce data governance. Sensitive data can now be easily identified to ensure proper management of personally identifiable information (PII), Health Insurance Privacy and Portability Act (HIPPA), and policies can be applied to support custom pattern recognition for eDiscovery.
Data Search and Access
What is Aparavi?
Aparavi simplifies long-term file retention while delivering intelligent data management across cloud(s). Files are seamlessly copied and can be classified, extracting rich metadata and even file content that can be globally searched.
Aparavi manages versioning, deduplication and file retention to maximize cost optimization. Files are always protected both in-motion and at-rest with encryption and with a secure permissions-based framework, Aparavi ensures that you can always access your data with no cloud or vendor lock-in.
Aparavi is perfect for long-term retention, compliance, audit, historical reference, fraud prevention, and data protection.