Get a Quick ‘look-see’ on a subset of your data to identify potential security risks and data-waste that are impacting your bottom line.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
1) Non-intrusive deployment and no data movement required
2) Rapid granular search and discovery of your data sample providing you a glimpse into your data state
3) Receive a detailed report on your selected data sample, highlighting areas of risk and recommended optimization to consider across the global data ecosystem
Increase Data Visibility & Mitigate Risk
- Reduce your data risk with concrete recommendations to protect and optimize your data storage.
- Discover information governance and compliance concerns, including customer personal or sensitive data and confidential corporate assets that are over-exposed and at risk of data breach.
- Identify global access and permissions issues that pose a security risk.
- Leverage dynamic insights to proactively protect your data and remediate risks.
- Ensure your data is accurate, consistent and secure.
“The Aparavi Data Risk Assessment was eye-opening. It helped us understand where data could be exposed to a data breach, and take actionable steps to minimize our data risks and storage costs, and increase our insights into the entire enterprise data landscape.”
The Aparavi Data Audit & Risk Assessment is a detailed report based on your company’s sample data, that reveals the true state of your unstructured data ecosystem. The report can be used by any department to create a plan to optimize storage, increase compliance standards and reduce security concerns.
Our data experts will be with your every step of the way, from installation to analysis, without slowing you or your system down, or impacting performance. Our detailed report will provide you with customized recommendations to minimize risk, reduce costs and increase value to your organization.
First, our team will speak with you to understand your company’s needs, data environment, regulatory compliance obligations and security concerns, so we can create a customized audit & assessment plan for your 1TB data set. After installation, our platform will index and classify the files’ metadata and content.
Finally, we’ll apply Aparavi’s pre-defined classification policies to identify risks and remediation opportunities, and present our detailed recommendations, tailored for you and your organization.
Concrete Steps for Remediation
We create a detailed report that shows the true state of your unstructured data ecosystem, focusing on regulatory compliance concerns like personal or sensitive information, as well as security concerns like global access groups or ransomware file extensions.
The report will explain concrete remediation steps you can take to optimize your data storage, reduce data risks and costs, and increase value to your organizations.